Cheese and honey is a timeless and classic pairing as old as time. We're here to help elevate these two for you over the holiday. Every year we love preparing this baked brie for both the team and at home as it makes a beautiful sharing plate for when hosting family and friends. Estate Chef Wesley and Sam have prepared an easy to follow recipe below. We hope you enjoy. Happy Holidays from all of us at Rosewood.
- ¼ cup Melted butter
- 6 sheets of Phyllo
- 1 wheel of brie (400-600g)
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 jar Rosewood’s Nutty Honey
- Fresh baguette or crackers
- Heat oven to 375F.
- Place 1 sheet of phyllo on a clean work surface and brush evenly with melted butter. Place another sheet on top and brush with melted butter. Repeat with a third. Repeat with sheets 4-6 but crosswise over the first 3 layers.
- Place wheel of brie in the centre and fold the edges to meet in the middle, brush the outer layer with melted butter.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment and surround with cranberries.
- Bake for 20-25mins or until pastry is golden.
- Let rest for 10-15 mins.
- Finish by placing cranberries on top and pouring 1 jar of Rosewood’s Nutty Honey.
- Serve with your fresh baguette or crackers.